Privacy & Terms
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that websites place on your computer, laptop or mobile device whilst the user is browsing. We use the term cookie to describe cookies and similar technologies such as tags and pixels. Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or other malicious software. They are purely a string of text and numbers.
- To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don’t.
- To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
Cookies we use
These only last during a single visit. When you close your web browser the session cookie information is automatically removed from your computer.
These are stored by the user’s web browser even when the web browser has been closed, so that the next time a user goes back to the website that originally set the cookie, the web site can read information back from the cookie.
Persistent cookies have an expiry date which controls when they are automatically deleted. This can be anything from a few minutes to several years, depending on your own browser settings.
You can stop or delete Cookies being used on your device by going to your website browser settings. You can delete individual cookies from particular or all websites to remove any browsing search data. For more information about your web browser, seek guidance from the browser provider.
Licence to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Nextday Filters and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Nextday’s express written consent.
Nextday Filters reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Nextday’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Nextday Filters makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Nextday Filters does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Nextday Filters will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Nextday Filters has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Last Modified: 25/09/2018
Nextday Filters is owned and operated by Velocity Outlet Limited | Registered Office: 49 Viking Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB23 8EL
Registered in England with Company Number: 08337590 | VAT Number: 172378492