Ordering & Cancelling
Click on any of the following headings to find out more about our order and cancelling policies and procedures:
How can I order?
Here’s a little helping hand on how to order. Follow this carefully and you should have your product on the way to you shortly!
How to add items into your basket
- Click ‘Brita Shop’ at the top of the page to be directed to our store catalogue
- When you find the product for you, select the ‘add to cart’ button for that product.
- If the product comes in multiple colours, you will be able to select the colour and then ‘Add to cart’
- Once selected, you will be diverted to ‘Cart’. You can either select the ‘Continue shopping’ button to continue roaming and purchasing, or you can continue the checkout process.
- If you wish to continue to checkout, select the shipping option that you desire. After this, you can either ‘Proceed to checkout’ or ‘Check out with PayPal’.
Removing from your basket
If you have ordered a few too many of our products, please go to your shopping cart which can be found by clicking the bag at the top right of the website.
You can remove products from your basket by clicking the cross button to the left of the item in your order.
If you would like to lower the quantity, please type the quantity of the product you would like into the ‘Quantity’ box and click the ‘Update Cart’ button.
Changing the quantity
If you would like to change the quantity, please add the desired product into your basket.
This will take you to the shopping cart where you will be able to type in the quantity of product that you would like delivered to you!
Once you have selected the quantity, please click ‘Update Cart’ to ensure you order the correct amount. This should then appear in your ‘Cart totals’ ready for checkout.
Okay, now I want to checkout…
Using the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ option
- Please fill in your billing details. This will also be your shipping address.
- If your billing details are different to the address that you would like your digital radio shipped to, please tick the ‘Ship to different address?’ box to fill in your shipping address.
- Once this information is completely filled in, you can then choose your payment options on the right hand side.
- You can pay with the ‘Credit Card’ option which includes all VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover and American Express cards. Here you can then enter in your card number, expiry date of the card, and the card security code.
- Please ensure that you check all of the information you have provided is correct before clicking ‘Place order’.
- You will be then be taken to a order confirmation page and be emailed the receipt for your records and confirmation.
Using the ‘Check out with PayPal’ option
- Please log into your PayPal account
- Ensure that the address and payment card used are correct. If they are not, please change the ones that are selected.
- Once you have checked this, please press ‘continue’ to process the payment.
It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask or expect us to do any of the above. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
Out of Stock
If the product is out of stock, there will not be an option to add the item to your cart. The product, once selected, will also state that it is out of stock.
You will be unable to purchase the product if it is out of stock.
If you would like any information about when the product may be back in stock, please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will be able to help.
Cancelling an Order
Help! I want to cancel my order
Once the order button has been clicked and your order confirmed, the request is sent straight over to our warehouse ready to be processed.
If you would like your order cancelled, we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. We will try our best to prevent this from being processed and delivered to you!
Although we will try our best to assist you, we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel your order in time. If this is the case, please email us about your options for returning this back to Nextday Filters.